a wonderful blog for EFL teachers
Recently, we’ve posted the following blogs in response to teachers’ questions:
- #EFLproblems – Teaching the over 50s
- #EFLproblems – Teaching Monolingual Classes
- #EFLproblems – Learners noticing and correcting their own mistakes
- #EFLproblems – Learning English Beyond the Exams
- #EFLproblems – Motivating Young Learners
- #EFLproblems – Teaching Writing in the age of WhatsApp
- #EFLproblems – Cell phones in the adult classroom: interruption or resource?
Each of these blogs was followed by a live Facebook chat with a member of the Professional Development team to discuss the topic further. Dozens of teachers have taken part in these chats to help them better understand how to deal with the issues we’ve addressed. Be sure to like our Facebook page to be reminded of upcoming live chats.
View original post 274 more words